has 472,190m² of area, near the coast, in front of the Yacht Club Angra dos Reis – I.C.A.R. on the north coast of Rio de Janeiro.
“Caieira” – it means: that falls … – the old geological formation does not advise earth cuts.
An enterprise in island is possible if there is a Support in the Continent:
• parking and departure station for boats.
Such an undertaking is feasible when it is achieved the synergy between Hotel, which is a medium-term return, and Real Estate Business Condominium, which is a short-term return.
• 58 Hotel rooms, 39 grounds and 252 Apart-hotel units.
Development in the Tourism Sector requires PLANNING, since it is a long-term process and must be self-sustaining, reduce its impact on the environment and provide for its integration in the region. It was envisaged:
• A lively plaza with shops, bars and restaurants that will also serve all those who use boats
• Laundry, Energy, Water, Communication and Transportation between continent and island, which will attend the Hotel, Plaza and Condominium
• Electric cars that will serve the Condominium
• Water supply by rainwater harvesting with the extension of the existing hydrographic basin, through deforestation replanting
• Sanitary sewage will flow to the Total Oxidation Treatment Station
The Fishermen’s Village formed by squatters will be kept in its original location and will be served by the planned infrastructure, in addition to receiving funding for improvements